Saturday, June 21, 2008

Emma's Room Starting to Come Together...

I have been working on Emma's bedding and decor for her room. I have definitely challenged myself with all the new things I have never even sewn before! Its been a lot of fun though! Here are the projects that are complete so far.

Dust Ruffle

Bella thinks she always has to try everything out first!

This is where the crib will sit (if it ever gets off backorder and actually arrives!)

I found the cutest pattern for this. Its called a gumdrop pillow/ottoman. I thought it would make a cute addition to Emma's room!
It will be handy to have when I am rocking Emma, but still want to put my feet up on something!

Or for a place for Bella to sit!
Like I said before, she has to try out everything first, she hopped right up and made herself at home!
You should have seen Bella's face light up while I was stuffing this giant thing, she loves stuffing, she pulls it out of every toy she can (thats why we mainly have rubber toys)! She wasn't very happy with me when I wouldn't let her have any!
And just to give you an idea how much stuffing this took, I used 7lbs worth!

This morning Shane and I put together the dresser/changing table combo that arrived yesterday! Yes, something I ordered actually arrived...can you believe it!
Bella wouldn't leave our side while we were working on the dresser...she definitely senses a change coming, little does she know, how big of one it will be! (I don't think I can fully grasp it!)

The finished product!

Another pic, with her diaper bag and stuff, so you can see how it all coordinates. I also decided to hang the diaper stacker off the right side!

I also got Shane to put my tie-back holders up today for the curtains as well! I still need to get some new blinds and the windows will be done!

Emma's bassinet and cube shelf. I need to get a new lamp shade for the lamp!

Bella relaxing in a cube!

No comments: