Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm beginning to really like the UPS man!

I have received surprise packages from the UPS man the last 2 days! Yesterday he left my Stroller on my steps, and today I had my Car Seat and another Stroller!!! My sister and mom thought they would be sneaky and surprise me with my Stroller/Car Seat Travel System I had registered for by ordering it from a different vendor and sending it to me early before my baby shower. I was very shocked!
The stroller I got yesterday was the one from them, and the packing slip said the car seat was shipped separately, so I was expecting it today...but I was definitely not expecting to see another stroller on my steps, so I was a little confused and thought there was a mix up, so I opened that box and looked inside and my best friend Heather and her mom, Vanessa and families sent me the stroller! I was completely taken aback that everyone was so generous. I definitely wasn't expecting to receive such large items off my registry!
Shane and I feel so incredible blessed by the truly amazing family and friends we have!

Picture of the Travel System
I will think of you Britni, mom, Heather and Vanessa every time I am walking the mall, pushing Emma in her stroller! Thanks so much!
The stroller by itself!

The car seat by itself!
Now I am getting really excited for baby Emma to arrive, I can't wait to show her all her cute stuff, but most of all, to meet the amazing people that are a part of her life already in so many ways! Thanks again guys for the gifts, but most of all, for your love, support and prayers! I love you all!

No comments: