Friday, June 27, 2008

30 Week Baby Update...

Shane and I had our 30 week prenatal appointment today. I lost 2 pounds since our last appointment, so doctor said to find something that sounds good and eat as much of it as I want ;)
She also thru out the suggestion of drinking ensure or boost, which I have been trying to do, I just can't drink it everyday...its gross! I am definitely not experiencing cravings, and food doesn't have much appeal, but I am trying to do my best to snack throughout the day.
My fifths disease blood test came back, and showed that I have had it before, therefore, I should be immune. They always retest for it though a few weeks later, so I will do that at my next appointment.
The last few days I have seemed to do a 180 and become extremely tired and my body aches, my doctor told me to go home and rest for the rest of the day and weekend, so after eating chinese with my husband for lunch, I dropped him at work and came home, grabbed a bunch of pillows and a book and lounged on the couch. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep for 2 1/2 hours!
I don't know how much rest I will get this weekend. I work tomorrow morning, then Shane and I need to go to the QC and pick up foam, batting and plywood for our custom headboard I want to make. I am also having Shane make me some floating side tables for our bed too. So I am hoping he can get those cut out and put together so I can paint them over the next week. We are also hoping to go to a movie while we are in the QC. Then on Sunday, we have church and then our small group volunteered to work KidZone...we will see how much energy those kids take out of me! It should be fun though!
Well, now my baby update has turned into rambling, so I will end my post here! I haven't taken a 30 week pic yet, but if it gets done, I will post it later! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: