Today, I am 27 weeks & 4 days along! Baby Emma is really growing! She is more active and her movements have gotten a lot stronger. Its definitely been a lot of fun feeling her move around in there! Below are some pics!

I am 25 weeks in this picture.
I found this cute maternity dress on clearance for only $6.98 at Target! My husband should be proud!
I really don't like bare belly shots (they make me feel awkward...so if you see one, its usually b/c my mom insisted my belly was cute and I had to show it off). Anyway, this picture marks a little mile stone in my life! This is taken right before I removed my belly ring...which I actually have had longer than I have known Shane (only by 3 months). So he has never seen me without my belly ring!Anyway, it kinda made me face reality that I am gonna be a mom and that those adolescent years are gone! (actually, it really isn't that dramatic!)
In order to say a proper farewell, I think it is fitting to share the story of how I went about getting it!
It was my freshman year of high school, and my sister (she is 2 years older than me) had come home with her belly button pierced (she was going thru a rebellious stage) and never asked my parents permission, so they were furious. So I immediately asked my dad (without my mom around) if I could get my belly button pierced...he said 'yes', even gave me the $50.00 to get it done and made my sister take me to North Platte to get it pierced! It is quite humorous looking back on it. My mom still wasn't very happy, but it really was harmless!



No comments:
Post a Comment