Sunday, May 03, 2009

Welcome Baby Abby!!!

Our newest niece was born on April 29th, 2009 to my brother, Jared and his wife, Missy.
Her name is Abigail Elaine Blackman...we all call her Abby!
Her siblings include Kenna-8, Luke-6, Matthew-3, Maya-(w/ the Lord), Nathan-2, and Jacob-1.
She had a rough start, but is doing better. She could use your prayers for strong lungs and a fast recovery...her mommy still hasn't got to hold her yet! To keep updated on Abby, go here.

A picture of baby Abby I stole from her mommy's blog!

Now since baby Abby is here, and I was able to give Missy her diaper bag...I can now share my latest sewing creation with you!

Front

Back
The jean pockets turned out awesome (after 5 hours of ripping out thread), I love how the details turned out!

Side

Top

Inside

Burp Rags

Minky Blanket

Missy receiving her diaper bag.

Matthew thought it was pretty cool too!

Missy

1 comment:

Jason and Nikki Hablitzel said...

Your neice is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations.
Nikki