Thursday, November 06, 2008

Big Pink Bow...

I ordered Emma a big pink bow off Ebay and it arrived today!
She looks pretty darn cute in it!



Emma is crying in this picture, but its not as it appears (that she hates the bow), its really because she wants to eat!

Emma playing on her new floor mat (passed down from cousin Haley...the pj's were also passed down from Haley!)

2 comments:

Hughes' said...

Happy Birthday Emma Eloise!! She looks absolutely adorable. It's so crazy to see her playing on the floor like that- I feel like she should still be swaddled in someone's arms!! They grow so fast. I thought you might like this website http://cutieties.com/- ADORABLE! I got it from a friends website. I think you mentioned you were wanting to make something like this. It's so darn cute. Sorry I haven't called ya this week- I think we've both been pretty busy huh! That being said, still miss you and think of you often!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Love the little girl with the big cute bow....give her a kiss and hug from her Nana, miss you !!! (I think its neat to see her in Haley's pj's and playing on her mat)