Happy Thanksgiving to All!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day! We did not make the trip home, since it is such a long drive and we will be heading home for Christmas for 2 weeks! We were blessed enough to be invited over to our friends Ann & Gary Harrison's and share in their family meal, so that is where we spent most of the day eating delicious food and playing cards...2 things that always occur during a visit at the Harrison's! We feel so blessed to have people that feel just like family here in Muscatine!
Emma did very well...but we will forever remember her 1st Thanksgiving, since she filled her diaper during lunch, and when I went to take her out of her carseat to change her, poop literally went running down her leg...it was all over her and the carseat! It was by far the worst blow-out we have experienced!
We plan to enjoy the rest of our long weekend by Shane watching football, me watching Christmas movies, and hopefully doing a little shopping on Saturday, I need to find Emma a dress for her dedication and for Christmas! Even though we had turkey and a big meal today, I still told Shane I would make him a ham and mashed potatoes & gravy, so I have to figure out when I am gonna make that, plus I have some other good food planned!
Hope you all had a wonderful and blessed day. We have so much to be thankful for!
Below are some pictures we took this morning!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day! We did not make the trip home, since it is such a long drive and we will be heading home for Christmas for 2 weeks! We were blessed enough to be invited over to our friends Ann & Gary Harrison's and share in their family meal, so that is where we spent most of the day eating delicious food and playing cards...2 things that always occur during a visit at the Harrison's! We feel so blessed to have people that feel just like family here in Muscatine!
Emma did very well...but we will forever remember her 1st Thanksgiving, since she filled her diaper during lunch, and when I went to take her out of her carseat to change her, poop literally went running down her leg...it was all over her and the carseat! It was by far the worst blow-out we have experienced!
We plan to enjoy the rest of our long weekend by Shane watching football, me watching Christmas movies, and hopefully doing a little shopping on Saturday, I need to find Emma a dress for her dedication and for Christmas! Even though we had turkey and a big meal today, I still told Shane I would make him a ham and mashed potatoes & gravy, so I have to figure out when I am gonna make that, plus I have some other good food planned!
Hope you all had a wonderful and blessed day. We have so much to be thankful for!
Below are some pictures we took this morning!



Shane and I are sooo thankful for this beautiful baby girl! Its hard to believe at this time last year we were dealing with infertility issues and now we have this amazing new life that has just taken over our world...and we LOVE it!





No comments:
Post a Comment