I finally got a few baby pics scanned so you can see what Shane and I looked like when we were babies!
Shane (I'm not sure how old)

Shane is 2 months old in this picture.
I think Emma has Shane's head shape and nose!
Me
Emma definitely has my droopy cheeks!
Shane (I'm not sure how old)
Shane is 2 months old in this picture.
I think Emma has Shane's head shape and nose!
MeEmma definitely has my droopy cheeks!
Me at 2 months!From this picture, I think Emma really looks like me! She for sure has my hair, eyes and the same little ball on her chin!
My sister Britni, Me and my brother Jared!I think my nephew Nathan looks a lot like his daddy does in this picture!

And this is my dad, Carson, as a baby!
Now you definitely see Emma gets her hair from my side of the family, as well as her eyes!
Now you definitely see Emma gets her hair from my side of the family, as well as her eyes!
3 comments:
I can't believe how much she looks like you Katie! I found that picture of your Dad the other day and called your Mom to tell her I thought Emma looked just like him. I think her and Jacob could pass as brother and sister.
I think Jacob and Emma could pass as brother and sister too! I can't wait til Christmas so we can see them side by side!
Definately you Katie
Post a Comment