Shane, Emma and I headed to Lincoln this weekend so Emma could meet lots of her Aunts, Uncles and Cousins!
My mom, sister, Britni and her 2 girls, Zoe and Haley, my sister-in-law, Missy and boys, Luke, Matthew and Nathan all came to Lincoln to meet us! I was so glad they all came, I know it can't be easy with babies and kids to travel, especially when you are pregnant too (Missy is 11 weeks!)
Shane has a sister and brother that live in Lincoln and his other sister lives in Omaha.
Below are lots of pictures from our weekend together!
Aunt B and cousin Haley talking to Emma
My mom, sister, Britni and her 2 girls, Zoe and Haley, my sister-in-law, Missy and boys, Luke, Matthew and Nathan all came to Lincoln to meet us! I was so glad they all came, I know it can't be easy with babies and kids to travel, especially when you are pregnant too (Missy is 11 weeks!)
Shane has a sister and brother that live in Lincoln and his other sister lives in Omaha.
Below are lots of pictures from our weekend together!
Aunt B and cousin Haley talking to Emma
Since it was Halloween, I put Emma in her costume so we could get a few pics!She makes such a cute mermaid!
This is the view of Bella from where I was sitting in the back next to Emma.We could never get Bella to sit in the back before...and on this road trip I put her bed and a yummy bone in the front seat, where she usually sits...and what does she want, to sit in the back!!! She whined for a quite a while!



Cousin Morgan and EmmaMy Aunt Cami dropped Morgan off with us early afternoon on Saturday and she spent the day with us. They live in Seward.
Emma meeting great-grandma Phyllis Struckman.She also lives in Lincoln. Emma also met great-uncle Joe.


Parker, Mady and Emma, the 3 grandchildren on Shane's side.Can't you tell Parker and Mady are brother and sister...they look so much alike!





























No comments:
Post a Comment