Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Did you vote today?

Emma is feeling better today after her shots! Good thing, because she had a busy morning!
We went in to see daddy at work, so his co-workers could meet Emma! Of course, they thought she was cute!
Then we headed to the grocery store and Emma decided it was taking too long during the last 5 minutes and decided to cry all the way home! As soon as I pulled into the driveway, she fell asleep! I lugged the heavy carseat into the house, then unloaded the groceries!
Emma was still asleep by the time I got everything put away, so I loaded her back into the car and we headed to the polls to vote!
We didn't have to stand in line long and Emma slept thru the whole thing!
Now all we can do is put this election in God's hands and hope for the best.
Hope you all got out and voted today!

No comments: