Shane and I laid on the floor with Emma tonight, our usual routine before her last feeding. She talked and talked to us! She thinks its super fun to have us blow on her tummy and in her face! Its soo funny! I am still overcome with the fact that we have a beautiful baby daughter that we get to play with and watch her as she discovers the world!
Thank you God for her, her life and the privilege to be her mommy and daddy!
Enjoy the pictures!
Thank you God for her, her life and the privilege to be her mommy and daddy!
Enjoy the pictures!
There's my baby's beautiful smile!








3 comments:
Katie,
She is absolutely adorable. Such beautiful eyes and the dark hair (and lots of it)! And I see just a little bit of your brother in there too. Though she looks a lot like Shane!
Just thought I'd leave you a note to tell you she's a little doll.
Dave (Missy's bro)
Thanks Dave...you got a pretty cute kid yourself! I heard you moved back to Palisade? Are you all settled in?
We are settled. Going to put up Christmas decorations today. It was so nice yesterday to be able to stay around and visit, then just walk home and relax. No driving! (You know what I'm talking about with the driving...)
Post a Comment