Tuesday, November 11, 2008

'This is what CUTE looks like'...

This Sunday I got Shane to take me to Blains Farm & Fleet for a quick trip!
I haven't been in there since my mom and I went when Emma was a week old!
Emma really was needing a few things...like some long sleeve onesies and I had to check out the Christmas baby clothes...they go so fast, you have to buy early! And all Carters stuff was 25% off, so needless to say I did find some cute stuff, but limited myself to 3 long sleeve onesies, and 2 Christmas onesies and a pair of Christmas pants!
I'd say I did pretty good!
Here are some pics of Emma in one of her new onesies!


This really is what CUTE looks like!

I LOVE this picture!



2 comments:

Blackmans said...

That bow on her head just makes me smile! I love the onsie! I wish I could come out and go shopping with you! Maybe one of these days I'll pack Jacob up and leave the other boys with their Dad and come see you for a few days! I miss you guys!

Hughes' said...

Katie! You should enter that one into a pretty baby contest. Her baby blue eyes are coming out!! Oh, she's going to be so pretty. I just cannot get over how much she changes with every post. Sorry I'm being terrible about my posts this week. I've done the 2nd chapter, just haven't found time to post yet. I promise tomorrow though! So glad you got to do some shopping! :) Miss ya!