...and with being 2 months, means shots! 3 to be exact and a drink!
I had Shane go with me today! Poor baby Emma, I felt horrible! She screamed!
The doctor said Emma looked perfect and is right on track development-wise!
Emma weighed in at 12 lbs and is 22 1/4 inches long! We go back in 2 months! I am hoping that we don't have to go to the doctor at all until then! The doctor also said she thought Emma would have blue eyes. From what I read, they could still change...so I guess we will see. I never thought I would get to have a kid with blue eyes, since Shane and his whole family have brown!
Emma didn't have a very good afternoon. She woke up from her nap screaming and was in pain and had a low fever! She went several hours without eating, and all I could do was rock her, so she would stay asleep! Her right leg is a little swollen, but this evening she seems to be feeling better! So hopefully the side effects from the shots are over with!
I had Shane go with me today! Poor baby Emma, I felt horrible! She screamed!
The doctor said Emma looked perfect and is right on track development-wise!
Emma weighed in at 12 lbs and is 22 1/4 inches long! We go back in 2 months! I am hoping that we don't have to go to the doctor at all until then! The doctor also said she thought Emma would have blue eyes. From what I read, they could still change...so I guess we will see. I never thought I would get to have a kid with blue eyes, since Shane and his whole family have brown!
Emma didn't have a very good afternoon. She woke up from her nap screaming and was in pain and had a low fever! She went several hours without eating, and all I could do was rock her, so she would stay asleep! Her right leg is a little swollen, but this evening she seems to be feeling better! So hopefully the side effects from the shots are over with!
No comments:
Post a Comment