Sorry, its been a while since I have posted!
Its been a busy week! It started off with Shane, Emma and I heading to Madison, WI last Sunday. Shane was going for a management class he was taking at the Fluno center for work, and Emma and I got to go with him, as well as, Bella! We came home Wednesday night. Emma and I went shopping for a few hours on both Monday and Tuesday! I think I did more unloading and loading of Emma, stroller and stuff and feeding Emma, than I did of actually shopping! But it was still fun none the less, since I got to push my baby in her stroller...a much anticipated event since I got pregnant (one my husband totally doesn't understand!)
With all the stuff we had to take, it of course took me a couple days to get all the laundry done and unpack! We had a good time though, and enjoyed being able to relax and focus on just our family in the evenings! And Allmenus.com sure makes getting supper super easy! Wish I could do that every night!
Its been a busy week! It started off with Shane, Emma and I heading to Madison, WI last Sunday. Shane was going for a management class he was taking at the Fluno center for work, and Emma and I got to go with him, as well as, Bella! We came home Wednesday night. Emma and I went shopping for a few hours on both Monday and Tuesday! I think I did more unloading and loading of Emma, stroller and stuff and feeding Emma, than I did of actually shopping! But it was still fun none the less, since I got to push my baby in her stroller...a much anticipated event since I got pregnant (one my husband totally doesn't understand!)
With all the stuff we had to take, it of course took me a couple days to get all the laundry done and unpack! We had a good time though, and enjoyed being able to relax and focus on just our family in the evenings! And Allmenus.com sure makes getting supper super easy! Wish I could do that every night!
Its hard to believe but I only took 3 pictures the whole time we were gone, and they were of Emma in this cute fuzzy snowsuit! This is Emma, sound asleep before I put her in the Baby Bjorn and loaded the car...she slept the whole time!
This is a cute pic I took of Emma last week!And the pictures below are from today. Emma wore her first dress to church...a nice warm, fleece one, and tights! The photos were taken after church...and as you can tell, she was not very happy...she was getting hungry and didn't think it was fair to have to have her picture taken!


Today's music at church was awesome (it always is)...but as I was standing and singing praises to our awesome Lord and holding my daughter, I thanked Him for the amazing opportunity to worship at a church that has the same passion and feeling that first lit a fire inside of me for Christ back at camp and youth group! I feel so blessed to be able to raise my daughter in this church, surrounded by a wonderful and diverse body of people! A church that really gets that its not about religion, but about a personal relationship with Christ!I pray that all who are reading my blog right now, that you may know Christ. That He loves you, and that it is only by His grace alone that you can enter His Kingdom!
I am not very good at putting my thoughts into words, but hope to get better! I feel Shane and I are at a growing stage in our relationship with Christ. Becoming parents has brought on a whole new way of life for us, and we want it to be centered around Christ!
I feel like I am learning so much more about God right now! Between what I am learning in our Bible study, small group, and the Bible study/blog I am doing with my best friend Heather, God has really 'gripped' me in a whole new way!
And Shane is also reaping the blessings from his commitment of joining Top Gun (a men's group that meets Saturday mornings 6:30-8:30am).
Hard to believe Thanksgiving is already this Thursday! We will be staying home since we are heading back to Nebraska for Christmas for 2 weeks! My family all celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday, along with my Gramma Cena's 70th Birthday (Happy B-day Gramma!) We were there via webcam!
Well, its time for bed! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment