Well, I just got back from the doctor and was checked. She said she would now call me a 1-2 for dilation (I was a 1 on Monday) and I am now at 50% effacement.
I woke up extremely dizzy last night with horrible left leg pain, so needless to say I didn't sleep very well. And I have had a headache and felt nausea all day. Not exactly how I was hoping to feel when we have to make a decision whether or not to travel tomorrow. It will depend on how I sleep tonight and feel tomorrow morning.
My doctor did set me up an induction date today (she told me yesterday on the phone that it would probably be Sept. 8th). Well, she looked at the schedule today, and it would have to be Sept. 11th at 5pm. I would prefer not to have to be induced at all...and pray that I go earlier than the 11th! 2 weeks seems like such a long time from now! I shouldn't complain though...millions of women have gone thru the same thing...now I know what they are talking about!
To add to my already long week, my laptop power cord literally fried itself on Saturday, so I haven't been able to use my laptop...cause I can't recharge it! So I can't just sit and relax and browse the internet (which is a good past time) or play with Photoshop (Shane doesn't have CS2 version on his computer). And yes, I still have Shane's computer I can use, but sitting at a desk is not all that comfortable with a protruding belly!
I did order me 2 power cords Monday afternoon and am having them FedEx Expressed from Hong Kong, so they should arrive tomorrow or Friday. It was half the price to order from Hong Kong 2 of the exact same replacement power cord and have it FedEx Expressed than to get it from HP website with standard shipping. So I hope the power cords work (I verified what I ordered with Shane). I got 2 so that I don't have to unplug and haul it up and down the stairs...I just have to worry about my laptop.
Well, I think thats all for now!
I woke up extremely dizzy last night with horrible left leg pain, so needless to say I didn't sleep very well. And I have had a headache and felt nausea all day. Not exactly how I was hoping to feel when we have to make a decision whether or not to travel tomorrow. It will depend on how I sleep tonight and feel tomorrow morning.
My doctor did set me up an induction date today (she told me yesterday on the phone that it would probably be Sept. 8th). Well, she looked at the schedule today, and it would have to be Sept. 11th at 5pm. I would prefer not to have to be induced at all...and pray that I go earlier than the 11th! 2 weeks seems like such a long time from now! I shouldn't complain though...millions of women have gone thru the same thing...now I know what they are talking about!
To add to my already long week, my laptop power cord literally fried itself on Saturday, so I haven't been able to use my laptop...cause I can't recharge it! So I can't just sit and relax and browse the internet (which is a good past time) or play with Photoshop (Shane doesn't have CS2 version on his computer). And yes, I still have Shane's computer I can use, but sitting at a desk is not all that comfortable with a protruding belly!
I did order me 2 power cords Monday afternoon and am having them FedEx Expressed from Hong Kong, so they should arrive tomorrow or Friday. It was half the price to order from Hong Kong 2 of the exact same replacement power cord and have it FedEx Expressed than to get it from HP website with standard shipping. So I hope the power cords work (I verified what I ordered with Shane). I got 2 so that I don't have to unplug and haul it up and down the stairs...I just have to worry about my laptop.
Well, I think thats all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment