Shane and I had another productive weekend! It rained off and on on Saturday, so we held off on working on the basement til Sunday. So instead, we tackled lots of little things on our to-do list, but not without starting the day off with some french toast (still doesn't taste like my mom's).
Among one of things was to hang Emma's mirror in her room. My sister, Britni, gave me the mirror. She was no longer using it in her new house. So it worked out great that we didn't have to buy one (thanks sis!) But before we could hang it, I needed to paint it white.
Among one of things was to hang Emma's mirror in her room. My sister, Britni, gave me the mirror. She was no longer using it in her new house. So it worked out great that we didn't have to buy one (thanks sis!) But before we could hang it, I needed to paint it white.
BeforeIt was kinda ironic painting this mirror b/c I distinctly remember painting it almost 3 years ago for my sister, Britni for her baby's room when she had Zoe.
Another after picture.On Sunday, Shane and I spent 10 hours in the basement and got 7 bags of the surface bonding cement on the walls. We are a little over half way done. We are gonna have to move the sink and counter and Shane's tool area before we can finish up. We hope to put in full days again this weekend, as long as it doesn't rain. I told Shane I didn't think I would be much help after this weekend with being so far along in my pregnancy. I had a massage this morning, which helped a lot and I scheduled another for next Monday. I am definitely building up some arm muscles...which will come in handy with carrying that carseat around!
I called to check on my recliner and found out that it shipped from the manufacturer on July 31st, and it usually takes 2 weeks to arrive. So the lady at Pierce Furniture thought that it should be in late this week or early next week! So hopefully I will have a recliner to post about very soon!
Well, thats all I can think of right now!

No comments:
Post a Comment