It's Saturday and I can't believe it is already 1:30pm...I don't know where the morning went!
Bella's abscess looked better this morning, but each time I try to move the hair to look at it, it breaks the wound back open, so I thought we better still take her to the vet to have the hair shaved so it can fully heal and checked to make sure there is no infection. I don't know how she knew that's where we were going, but she started shaking before we were even halfway to Wilton to the vets!
The vet shaved the area for me, and said the wound didn't look infected, and told me the signs to look for incase one would set in. So even though Shane probably didn't think it was necessary...it was definitely worth my peace of mind. That last thing I want to do is worry about her if I was at the hospital in labor!
Here are some pictures of what we did after we got home from the vet:
Bella's abscess looked better this morning, but each time I try to move the hair to look at it, it breaks the wound back open, so I thought we better still take her to the vet to have the hair shaved so it can fully heal and checked to make sure there is no infection. I don't know how she knew that's where we were going, but she started shaking before we were even halfway to Wilton to the vets!
The vet shaved the area for me, and said the wound didn't look infected, and told me the signs to look for incase one would set in. So even though Shane probably didn't think it was necessary...it was definitely worth my peace of mind. That last thing I want to do is worry about her if I was at the hospital in labor!
Here are some pictures of what we did after we got home from the vet:
Shane got his Husker flag hung for game day today!We got many looks from those driving by! I told him if our house got egged, he had to clean it up!
We also installed the carseat!
Before Baby!(notice how clean the car is...I spent a few hours this past week vacuuming and cleaning every inch!)
Carseat...check!Now for the baby...still working on that!
The first thing I told Shane after lifting the carseat in and getting it back out was that I wanted a mini-van! He looked at me and laughed! Granted, I won't be 9 months pregnant when I am actually using the carseat...but I can definitely see how a mini-van would be easier on my back, and how not having to deal with doors that swing open would be nice for parking lots!
The tough decision about a mini-van will be whether to buy a Toyota or a Honda...so if anyone one has a suggestion, I would love the input! A mini-van is still a year or so down the road...but with the time Shane and I take to make huge decisions, like buying a car...I better start researching in the next couple of months! I definitely prefer the looks of the Honda Odyssey over the Toyota Sienna, but Toyotas run a little cheaper. I have no idea what either one is like inside though! And I am still amazed at what you have to pay for a used one! Anyway...I do feel extremely blessed to have a dependable car already, which is more than most people!
~
Below is my 39 week picture!

Our plan for the rest of the day is to watch football and lounge. The Husker game is on at 6pm...we will have to listen to it not watch it (its on paperview). My parents are on their way here. They will probably take it easy and only drive part of the way and come the rest of the way tomorrow (unless if I were to go into labor today...but I am not holding my breathe for that one!)
I just keep telling myself that I am 1 day closer!
Hope everyone has a good Labor Day weekend!
I just keep telling myself that I am 1 day closer!
Hope everyone has a good Labor Day weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment