Here are some pictures of the long awaited rocker/recliner! Its beautiful and the exact color I was wanting! Bella and I took a nap in it this morning!

Of course, Bella immediately had to try out the rocker after it came, she thinks its pretty comfy!I will admit that after the chair was taken upstairs and I went up to see it for the first time sitting there, I did start crying...not necessarily b/c of the chair, but that it almost completes Emma's room...now all we need is her to complete it! I so look forward to rocking her and feeding her and reading her stories!
We also had some visitors last night!
My best friend, Heather and her hubby, Jon stayed with us again on their way back home to Indiana after spending 2 weeks in Nebraska! It was of course a fun blessing to have them here again! And Miloh and Bella played like crazy and both were 'dog tired' when we went to bed! We ordered pizza and watched the Olympics and just relaxed together!

And here is a picture of my morning project!I wanted to try making a boppy cover and I think I was fairly successful on my first try! Now, I will put my sewing stuff away! I am almost done with cleaning out the storage closet and will have Shane help me take my sewing stuff upstairs for me tonight!
Well, that is all I have to update you on! We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow! I will let you know how that goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment