Sunday, August 03, 2008

Tracy's Diaper Bag

Here is my latest sewing project.
I made my cousin Tracy a diaper bag, she is expecting very soon...only like a week left! I worked my butt off to get this done in time before she went into labor and I made it in time! It was kinda a time crunch since we weren't able to get together until 4th of July weekend to talk about material. I went with an aqua color minky, brown flannel, and cream colored accents. I actually finished it week ago, but wanted to wait to post pictures until after Tracy got the surprise package in the mail!

Matching Quilt

Front

Back

Side

Top view w/ zipper

Inside

Matching Burp Rags

The whole set

Tracy - I am so glad you love your diaper bag. I pray you, Ethan and your new baby can feel all the love that went into it! May God bless you and your new little family! I can't wait to meet Baby Mann! Love you!

No comments: