Shane and I had another pre-natal appointment this morning.
My doctor checked me, and I am still dilated at 1 cm (which is what I was expecting). She also measured me (which I didn't think meant a whole lot anymore since the baby dropped) but she didn't like that I am measuring so small and ordered another ultrasound to check amniotic fluid and baby's size, so we go in tomorrow for that.
I will post again tomorrow after the ultrasound.
I have one more due date prediction to add to the list:
My dad predicts Sept. 1st (he thinks I will go into labor on Labor Day!)
My doctor checked me, and I am still dilated at 1 cm (which is what I was expecting). She also measured me (which I didn't think meant a whole lot anymore since the baby dropped) but she didn't like that I am measuring so small and ordered another ultrasound to check amniotic fluid and baby's size, so we go in tomorrow for that.
I will post again tomorrow after the ultrasound.
I have one more due date prediction to add to the list:
My dad predicts Sept. 1st (he thinks I will go into labor on Labor Day!)
No comments:
Post a Comment