We want to wish Lindsey and Jared congratulations on their marriage!
Actually, its 1:30 mountain time right now, and they get married at 2pm, so its not official yet!
We talked to Shane's mom a little while ago, and she said that things were going good and pictures were done!
We are thinking about you, Lindsey and Jared, and pray your day goes off without a hitch!
We wish we could be there! At least I got to be there in part by doing the flowers! Which Shane's mom said looked beautiful! I hope Lindsey is happy with how they turned out! Sharon even said Lindsey was using the bridal bouquet I made for her to have for her bridal sitting and as a keepsake! I guess she liked it enough to not go with a real bouquet for herself, like she was planning! So that made me happy!
Shane still has an active role as well in the wedding...to update Tanner on the Husker game, who will then pass along the information to everyone else at the wedding!
I can't wait to see pictures of everything and see how Lindsey's black & white polka dot theme with red accents came together! I am sure everything looks wonderful! And I know Lindsey will be a beautiful bride!
We love you and miss you all and wish we were there!
Actually, its 1:30 mountain time right now, and they get married at 2pm, so its not official yet!
We talked to Shane's mom a little while ago, and she said that things were going good and pictures were done!
We are thinking about you, Lindsey and Jared, and pray your day goes off without a hitch!
We wish we could be there! At least I got to be there in part by doing the flowers! Which Shane's mom said looked beautiful! I hope Lindsey is happy with how they turned out! Sharon even said Lindsey was using the bridal bouquet I made for her to have for her bridal sitting and as a keepsake! I guess she liked it enough to not go with a real bouquet for herself, like she was planning! So that made me happy!
Shane still has an active role as well in the wedding...to update Tanner on the Husker game, who will then pass along the information to everyone else at the wedding!
I can't wait to see pictures of everything and see how Lindsey's black & white polka dot theme with red accents came together! I am sure everything looks wonderful! And I know Lindsey will be a beautiful bride!
We love you and miss you all and wish we were there!
No comments:
Post a Comment