Saturday, August 23, 2008

Predictions...

Well, my family keeps telling me their predictions of when I am gonna have this baby.
They all seem to think I will have Emma early! I think they all are gonna jinx me, and I will still be pregnant a week past my due date, which is Sept. 5th! So I thought I would share with you some of their guesses!

My sister, Britni says August 24th...which is tomorrow! She guesses this day, that way my niece Haley and baby Emma would be exactly 4 months apart. Sorry sis, I find it highly unlikely that I will be having this baby tomorrow...I couldn't get off that easy!

My gramma, Cena's prediction is August 25th.

My sister-in-law, Missy guesses I will go into labor before Tuesday, the 26th!

My mom predicts Thursday, August 28th.

As for me, my guess is September 3rd.

And believe it or not, I actually got Shane to make a guess (remember, he is an engineer and doesn't find the logic in guessing something we have no idea about...I told him its just for fun!) Anyway, he guessed September 6th (which is probably the most realistic)!

If you have a guess, I would love to hear it!

1 comment:

Blackmans said...

I think you have a very wise Grandma and I agree with her!! =) It was good to talk to you earlier! Hang in there! We love ya!
Miss